All information regarding our remote learning plans are given on this web page.
Internet safety guidance for parents.
We are delighted to inform you that from Monday 11th January onwards remote learning at St Cuthbert's will consist of 'Live' lessons delivered through Microsoft Teams.
Please read the two documents below carefully with your son before Monday.
1. 'Remote Learning Student and Parent/Carer Handbook'
This document includes:
- The remote learning plan (including a reminder of school day timings)
- General expectations
- How to log on to Teams
- What to do if you have forgotten your password
- How to attend a lesson on Teams
- Our expectations for behaviour online
- How your son can keep safe online
- How work should be completed
- When work should be submitted
- What to do if your teacher is absent
- General questions
2. 'Protocols for Live Lessons via Microsoft Teams- Student/Parent/Staff- January 2021'
This document includes important information on:
- Behaviour and expectations
- Safeguarding (students and staff)
- Safeguarding contacts
If the two documents above do not answer any questions or queries you may have please contact us.
Reminder- Your school email address is: email@example.com and your password is the same as you would use in school.
Below is a step by step guide on how to access Teams and how to use it. It is important you log in to Teams as soon as possible to check everything is working and to get used to the new system.
This is link is for Keyworker Pupils in school on Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th March. Please ignore otherwise.
View our latest Ofsted Inspection report →