There is plenty of help available for any student who has exams.
Key Stage Three (Years 7 and 8)
The leaflet and support to students and parents below will help ensure you are fully prepared for your exams. Make sure you know well in advance when your exams are and exactly what you are being tested on.
Key Stage Four and Five (Years 10-13)
The leaflet and support to students and parents below will help you get things right on exam day. Make sure you have double checked your exam dates/times. Use the exam timetables and your individual statement of entry.
- Access to Scripts Candidate Consent Form
- EAR Candidate Consent Form
- Fees List for Post Results Services
- GCSE/A Level Revision Tips
- Public Exam Timetable Summer 2019
- Year 10 - Support to students and parents
- Year 10 Internal Exams Pathway One May/June 2019
- Year 10 Internal Exams Pathway Two May/June 2019
- Year 7 - Support to students and parents
- Year 7 Internal Exams May 2019
- Year 8 - Support to students and parents
- Year 8 Internal Exams June 2019
- Year 9 - Support to students and parents
- Year 9 Internal Exams June 2019
- Years 7-8 leaflet
- Years 9-13 leaflet
View our latest Ofsted Inspection report →