There is plenty of help available for any student who has exams.
Key Stage Three
The leaflet and support to students and parents below will help ensure you are fully prepared for your exams. Make sure you know well in advance when your exams are and exactly what you are being tested on.
Key Stage Four and Five
The leaflet and support to students and parents below will help you get things right on exam day. Make sure you have double checked your exam dates/times. Use the exam timetables and your individual statement of entry.
- Access to Scripts Candidate Consent Form
- EAR Candidate Consent Form
- Fees List for Post Results Services
- GCSE/A Level Revision Tips
- January 2021 Public Exam Timetable
- Supporting your son's learning
- Year 10 Examination Topics
- Year 10 pathway 1 internal exam timetable Dec 2020
- Year 10 pathway 2 internal exam timetable Dec 2020
- Year 11 Examination Topics
- Year 11 Internal Exam Timetable January 2021
- Year 13 Internal Exam Timetable February 2021
- Year 7 Examination Topics
- Year 8 Examination Topics
- Year 9 Examination Topics
- Year 9 internal exam timetable Dec 2020
- Years 7-8 leaflet
- Years 9-13 leaflet
View our latest Ofsted Inspection report →