There is plenty of help available for any student who has exams.
Key Stage Three (Years 7 and 8)
The leaflet below will help ensure you are fully prepared for your exams. Make sure you know well in advance when your exams are and exactly what you are being tested on.
Key Stage Four and Five (Years 10-13)
The leaflet below will help you get things right on exam day. Make sure you have double checked your exam dates/times. Use the exam timetables and your individual statement of entry.
- Coursework Controlled Assessment Policy
- Year 11 Pathway 1 Internal Exams
- Year 11 Pathway 2 Internal Exams
- December 2017 Year 9 Internal Exams
- aAccess to Scripts Candidate Consent Form 2017
- aEAR Candidate Consent Form 2017
- Years 7-8
- Years 9-13
- GCSE/A Level Revision Tips
- Enquiries about results procedures 2017
- November 2017 Year 8 Internal Exams
- November 2017 Year 7 Internal Exams
- November 2017 Public Exam Dates
- December 2017 Year 10 Pathway 1 Internal Exams
- December 2017 Year 10 Pathway 2 Internal Exams
- Year 7 Exams 2017
View our latest Ofsted Inspection report →