There is plenty of help available for any student who has exams.
Key Stage Three
The leaflet and support to students and parents below will help ensure you are fully prepared for your exams. Make sure you know well in advance when your exams are and exactly what you are being tested on.
Key Stage Four and Five
The leaflet and support to students and parents below will help you get things right on exam day. Make sure you have double checked your exam dates/times. Use the exam timetables and your individual statement of entry.
- Access to Scripts Candidate Consent Form
- EAR Candidate Consent Form
- Fees List for Post Results Services
- GCSE/A Level Revision Tips
- Supporting your son's learning
- Year 10 Examination Topics
- Year 11 Examination Topics
- Year 7 Examination Topics
- Year 8 Examination Topics
- Year 9 Examination Topics
- Years 7-8 leaflet
- Years 9-13 leaflet
View our latest Ofsted Inspection report →